How to Perform a Critical Thinking Topic Search
Here's how to perform a Critical Thinking Search by Topic (sometimes referred to as searching the "topic tree"):
- If you're not already at the Critical Thinking Topic Trees Search page, click Critical Thinking from the search path bar (this feature is only available if your school or library has purchased the Critical Thinking add-on module).
- Click on a category button (such as Crime, Government, Health, etc. - this list varies by collection) or you may click the All Topics button to view all topics.
- Click on a topic from the alphabetical list.
- The system will perform a subject search on the topic you selected.
- The Critical Thinking results list displayed is very similar to the results list you get for the other types of searches, however, you will not see any tabs.